Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So I have almost gotten the travel bug out of me, for now.

I have finally gone back to every place where I cooked; NYC, London and now San Francisco. My reasons for doing all this traveling are two fold. First, I needed to travel before I am married to Brookville, till death do us part. Second, I wanted to learn any new flavor combinations, techniques, service tips and decor ideas that I might be able to bring back to Charlottesville.

If I keep learning like this, one day I may be able to create something cool and new like the places I visit.

Whilst in SF Ive purchased more cookbooks for the bookshelves (that are in and looking good):
Farmers' Market Desserts by Jennie Schacht
Preserve It! by Lynda Brown
and
Mixt Salads by Andrew Swallow

More pics from the Restaurant yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment