Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Well the front of house is almost finished.

I have just a few more things to do and we will be ready. However, now I have to do is play the waiting game with the Health Department, ABC and Business License, but as soon as those clear it is game on.

While we wait, I needed top do some "recipe development". This morning I went over to Timbercreek Organics, one of the farms that Im working with, and got fresh chicken and its eggs.

To go with what I got this morning, this afternoon Cam and I went to the Meade Park farmers market. Every week we start seeing more and more beautiful Va produce. We got mini cantaloupes, first of the season corn, plums and many other little goodies.

What came out of the days adventures:

roast chicken breast, fried egg, corn, bacon and chicken jus

Ive said it once and Ill say it again, I cant wait to cook for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment