Monday, June 7, 2010


Well we have gotten upwards of 60% of the painting done. No longer will I have to look at hunter green all over the place, but rather a nice off white.

Also the chalk boards are done, which I think will be one of the cooler features of Brookville.

However, as things begin to get checked off the list, many more still await our thorough touch.

Still left: Clean and organize kitchen, get all my licenses in order, hire a staff willing to work hard, finish painting, find suppliers, etc.

I am realizing more and more how much this endeavor is one of love.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS THEY WILL COME TRUE.

Now I am off to England to get some final inspiration. I need to return to the place where it all started before I can get in the kitchen and begin cooking for the great people of Charlottesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment