Thursday, July 8, 2010

Well Cam and I did some more recipe development today. (considering there is nothing else to do until I get my licenses.)

Today, we almost perfected the Brookville Burger.

We baked our own buns and created a really nice bacon and onion marmalade. Im still playing around with the ratios of fat to meat, as well as, the cuts of beef that I want to put into the patty. Today the patty was just ground chuck but Im going to play around with adding ground brisket, bacon and sirloin. We will see and y'all will be the first to know when I finally get it all buttoned up.

Also, I made buttermilk biscuits that I will pair with a nice pepper jelly and surryano ham.

I have been working on corn bread, but the recipe is not quite there.

I will keep trying to make great stuff that y'all will get to try soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment