2 whole racks of Baby Back Ribs
1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
1 Cup Salt
.5 Cup Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Grill or Grill Pan
Cake Tester (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 250F
- Peel the silver skin off the back of the ribs, you can ask the butcher to do this for you, and set aside.
- Mix salt, sugar and pepper.
- Over the sheet tray, sprinkle the seasoning on the top and bottom of the ribs. Pat the seasoning into the meat. (clean off the sheet tray)
- Wrap the ribs in the plastic wrap and then the foil.
- Place on the sheet tray and into the oven for 2 1/2 hours, or until a cake tester runs through them with no resistance)
- Allow to cool on the counter for a 1/2 hour.
- At this point you can cut them up, toss them in your favorite BBQ sauce and throw on the grill or place them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- ENJOY the fruits of your labour.